The following properties in Abbeville County have been listed in the National Register as historic sites or districts. From each site is a link to the original nomination in Adobe PDF format.
Note: most National Register properties are privately owned and are not open to the public. The privacy of owners should be respected. Not all properties retain the same integrity as when originally documented and listed in the National Register due to changes and modifications over time.
- Armistead Burt House
- Abbeville County Courthouse
- Abbeville Historic District
- Abbeville Opera House
- Cedar Springs Historic District
- Donalds Grange No. 497
- Erskine College-Due West Historic District
- Harbison College Presidents Home
- Lindsay Cemetery
- Patrick Calhoun Family Cemetery
- Trinity Episcopal Church and Cemetery
- Upper Long Cane Cemetery
- Young Place
South Carolina National Register Properties - Search by County || South Carolina Department of Archives and History